BostonSQL’s venue is provided by Wayfair. Wayfair’s office is located upstairs from the Copley Place Mall, at 4 Copley Place, Boston.
Building security requires that all visitors be on the RSVP guest list, and that all visitors have a valid photo ID.
If you’re familiar with the Copley Place Mall, you’ll need to take the escalator from the central atrium (near Barney’s) up to the “Sky Lobby”. In the Sky Lobby, you will check in with security, and proceed to the 7th floor.
If you’re not familiar with the Copley Place Mall, here’s a detailed map and directions:
If arriving by train, take the Orange Line to Back Bay Station
If arriving by cab/Uber, plug in the following address: 155 Dartmouth Street, Boston, MA 02116
- Enter at Copley Place (you will see an Au Bon Pain on the bottom floor when you enter)
- Take the first escalator up to the second level
- Turn left at the top of the escalator, take the second escalator up
- Walk straight, passing Louis Vuitton on your right
- Continue slightly to the right, passing Moncler on your right
- The escalators to the Sky Lobby will be right in front of Barney’s NY.
- Take the escalators to the Sky Lobby; present valid photo ID
- Exit to the left of the security desk, and continue left crossing over the “bridge” to enter at Tower 4
- Take the elevators at the end of the hall to the 7th floor
- Check in at the Reception Desk